After a long week of work, who doesn't like to spend some quality time in the lap of nature? Just going about your day with the gurgling soothing noise of a waterfall, green meadows, beautiful trails of orchards, the chirping sound of birds and enjoying the lush green surroundings with no stress of city life, pheww!! It definitely put you in the mood for a vacation, didn't it? If yes, then bingo!!!
Mukteshwar is one such place that will exceed all of your expectations for such a profound vacation.
Camping in Mukteshwar is situated between the lush green meadows and snow-clad mountains, offering you a bewitching view of the scenic zone.
Campsites in Mukteshwar offer comfortable accommodations and all the amenities you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Camping In Mukteshwar Overview
● Location: Mukteshwar
● Check-In Time: 11:00 AM
● Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
At an altitude of 7500 ft, right between the apple and peach orchards. Neelkanth camp is a perfect holiday camp situated in Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand. The camp offers you a range of tents and treehouses for your accommodation, along with a plethora of adventure activities, making your stay a perfect holiday.
Wild rift camp purple
Nestled at 7,290 ft. The Wild rift camp is situated in Sargakhet village in Mukteshwar with apple and peach orchards surrounding it. The name of this camp is inspired by the beauty of the ever-changing colors of the sky at sunset.
From the magical sunsets during the monsoon season to the hues and browns of the autumn, you will be mesmerized by how the place shifts color and feels new and fresh in every single season.
And if your heart desires some mind-boggling adventure, there is rock climbing and rappelling at the cliffs, as well as deep jungles to explore. The "mast" (a good) team of the camp purple will take you around the local villages for some homely and a friendly "Pahadi" meal.
Camp club Tarzan
The Camp Club Tarzan is a newly started venture in the camping market. It is located in the forest near Mukteshwar town. This camp offers you a leisure camping holiday experience in the perfect climate of the Kumaon hills.
This Mukteshwar campsite offers an opportunity to explore the snow-clad mountain view from the top of the hill with an astonishing view of the snow-capped mountains.
The camp offers camping facilities to schools, institutes, colleges, corporates, families, and individuals. So, experience the place from a new perspective with your friends and family, with the beauty of the orchards and mountains enveloping this hidden gem.
Kumaon Roadies Adventure Camp
The Kumaon Roadies adventure camp is a beautiful place to spend some time away from the clamorous streets and the humdrum life. Offering a relaxing and refreshing experience to rejuvenate you from within, this campsite in Mukteshwar features accommodation with access to a garden.
With tented camps and a complimentary breakfast every morning, the place charges are quite on the stepper side. The camp charges Rs. 1500/night with different kinds of camp activities such as jungle trek , camp fire ,zip line, local fruit sightseeing etc.
Wildex Camp Mukteshwar
Offering a 180-degree view of the snow-covered mountains, the wildex camp in Mukteshwar is a perfect place to experience camping in the Himalayan hills.
Engulfing the mystical beauty of Mukteshwar, the campsite provides its guests with warm hospitality in their tents and offers all basic amenities and facilities. The camp provides tented accommodation with a cozy and clean atmosphere. The wildex campsite is also encircled by orchards of apples and peaches, making it an ideal destination to experience the vistas of nature.
The camp also provides a number of activities such as day hikes to meadows, jungles, temples/ashrams, rock climbing, paragliding, kite making and flying workshop, bird watching, astronomy etc.
Comfortable tented accommodation with all amenities for a relaxing stay. About 50 km from Nainital, this location is close to orchards and offers activities like rock climbing, trekking and abseiling to satisfy the adventure junkie.
Visit the orchards, enjoy archery and birdwatching, and have fun with friends in the lush green surroundings.
● How to reach: The campground is located 80 km from Kathgodam (Bowari Mukteshwar). After booking, you will receive detailed directions to reach the location by shared or private vehicle.
Things To Carry
● Valid ID for each member
● Personal toiletries and medicines (if available)
● Warm and comfortable clothing
● Warm sweater and warm (preferably rainproof) jacket or umbrella
● You may carry gloves/hat/warm hat in the evening
● Comfortable Shoes and slippers for hiking/trekking camping or lounging near water
● Bottles of water, backpacks, etc.
● Hats or caps
● Flashlights (with extra batteries)
● For safety reasons, the use of lanterns inside tents is not permitted.
● Please be punctual for meals.
● Due to the delicate ecology of this area, music systems are not permitted to play within the camp.
● Sodas are not provided at the camp but can be arranged locally.
● Children under 5:
● Children from 5 to 12 years old:
● Can be changed as a child.
● Children 12 years and older:
● Pay as an adult. You must follow his
● guidelines of the state government.
● Social distancing must be maintained.
● Frequent hand sanitizing and mask use are recommended.
● Tents and common areas are cleaned and disinfected daily to ensure maximum hygiene.
● Valid ID must be presented at check-in.
Nestled among meadows overlooking the Himalayas and surrounding snow-capped mountains, this camp has everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.