Best Hill stations for Honeymooners in India
When you think of a honeymoon, the first place that springs to mind is a location that is hidden away in the hues of love, and India is littered with these fantastical locations.
Nearly every region of our nation has emerald lakes, enormous mountains, and breath-taking scenery. It is crucial to pick the ideal location for a passionate and private honeymoon in order to have an amazing experience.
This chore has been made easier for you by our list of the top 27 hill stations in India for a honeymoon, which is filled with everything you need to begin a romantic journey with your soul mate.
Let’s begin with the sweet and sensuous hilly escapades in Northern India. Which of these will you pick to make your honeymoon ultra-romantic?
1. Leh-Ladakh: A Beautiful Location
There is just one option left for you if you are interested in finding the ideal hill station for a honeymoon, and that is Ladakh. The ethereal vista of the mountains will compel you to prepare for romance and make travel arrangements for your honeymoon.
This "Rooftop of the World" guarantees to provide its visitors with some breath-taking experiences that they will never forget. One must set aside the first day of their entire tour when travelling so they can adjust to the high altitude of Ladakh.
● Where to stay: The Grand Dragon Ladakh, The Zen Ladakh, Gomang Boutique Hotel, Hotel Ladakh Palace, Hotel Singge Palace
● Things to do: Hemis Festival – Interesting exchanges, streets full of adventure – Hot butter tea for fun seekers – Craft beer chan, locals – Interact and stay, Buddhist monks – Interact with monks
● Ideal length of stay: 5 nights 6 days
● Packages: ~15,500/-
● Romantic experiences: Couples activities Let them choose their choice easily. The range of these activities includes visiting monasteries, trekking, rafting and motorcycling. Also, if you're looking for a trip to Hill Station for your honeymoon, a little trip to Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake are places that serve as the icing on the cake for this whole trip.
● Best time to visit: The best time to visit Ladakh is April and from April to the end of June when the weather becomes quite pleasant. Honeymoon bees can admire the romantic night scene covered with snow. September-October is the time when travelers can plan their trip to Ladakh as the humidity in the air dissipates and the climate becomes pleasant.
Ladakh is so remote that it can only be reached by plane or car.
Leh city does not have a railway station, but there is an airport near the city and a highway leading to Leh.
2. Chamba - Ideal Honeymoon
The spectacular town of Chamba is harmoniously located on the banks of the Ravi River, blessed with an exhilarating climate, breath-taking views and cool breezes. Couples can enjoy the view of the greenery from the balcony of their room or the window of the cottage.
Colourful markets, beautifully carved temples and well-stocked museums await visitors in this ancient city. Chowgan is a giant lawn that should be on any couple's list of places to visit. This place is known as the best hill station for honeymooners in India as it is famous for festivals and meeting places and activities like picnics and games.
The best time to visit Chamba is from the months of March to June. The main reason for this is the pleasant weather with moderate temperatures. An interesting part of the climate at this Honeymoon Hill Station is the daily temperature variation.
It gets very hot in the morning and cold at night. December is recommended when planning a trip to Chamba as snow is expected in December. Therefore, the eye-catching view of snowfall is definitely a treat for honeymoon couples planning to visit Chamba. OYO 71492 Hotel River N Shines
● Activities: Karatop Wildlife Sanctuary, Trekking, Buri Singh Museum, Boat Trips, Shopping
● Ideal Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
● Directions: There are many There is an airport. / Cities including Kangra (172 km), Pathankot (120 km), Amritsar (220 km) and Chandigarh (400 km). Taxis are readily available from all places going to Chamba, as are many buses.
Chamba's nearest railway station is at Pathankot, about 120 km from Chamba.
3. Chail - Fun Honeymoon Trips
Chail, widely known as the most visited destination for new couples, is a quiet, quiet hill station. This place is quite different from the bustling side of Himachari Resort. Dense Deodah forests, panoramic cityscapes, the sprawling Palace Hotel and the world's best cricket pitch are just some of the attractions that await couples who are just beginning their life's journey together.
● Places to Stay: Hotel Grand Sunset, Hotel Ekanto, Deventure Hotel, Hotel Comfort Inn, OYO 14958 Hotel Purnima
● Activities: Camping, Rock Climbing, Nature Walks in Pine Forest, Kufri Horse Riding
● Ideal Time to Stay: 1 Day
● Best Time to Travel to Chail for Honeymooners: Chail can be visited all year round, but the summer months from April to June are known to be the best times to visit Chail. is known. Summers in Chail are very comfortable and even in summer you can enjoy windy weather with temperatures around 20 degrees.
● How to get there:
– By train - Chail is very close to Shimla, about 47 km away. Taxis and buses are frequently available at the train station. The nearest train station is in Kalka, about 77 km away. Away from the main square.
– By Plane: Shimla's Jubbalhatti Airport is the closest airport to Chail at a distance of 72 km. Apart from that, Chandigarh Airport is 113 kilometers away from the main town. Flights arriving at these two major airports connect to various metropolitan areas in India.
4. Khajjiar - Perfect Destination to Make Your Trip Amazing
Surrounded by a dense cedar forest, Khajjiar Lake is a perfect scenic spot for honeymoon couples and other tourists. The main attraction of this place are floating islands, bundles of grass that grow on the surface of the lake.
● Accommodation Options: Hotel Grand Sunset, Hotel Ekanto, Deventure Hotel, Hotel Comfort Inn, OYO 14958 Hotel Purnima
● Activities: Zorbing, Jungle Safari, Trekking, Handicraft Shopping
● Ideal Duration: 1 Day
● Romantic Experience: If you prefer to immerse yourself in some activities with your partner instead of taking long walks during your trip, this place is perfect for your honeymoon in India. Perfect for stations.
From paragliding to horseback riding to zorbing, couples can find many recreational and fun activities at these quiet hill stations. On the contrary, if your honeymoon is less adventurous, you can sit back, relax in nature and enjoy the spectacular views of this mountain lake.
● Best time to visit: The winter season from October to March is considered the best time for honeymooners and couples. Summer in Khajjar is pleasant, sunny and warm and is considered the best season for a honeymoon in Khajjar.
● Getting there: By Train - Pathangkot Railway Station is the nearest train station, 118 km from Khajjiar.
5. Kashmir - A Romantic Start to Heaven
Called the crown jewel of India, Kashmir tops the list of Indian hill stations for honeymooners. Due to its unbeatable charm, this place has been featured in many romantic movies. With beautiful places such as Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sommarg and even Ladakh, he is one of the best hills in India for a summer honeymoon in his station.
● Accommodation Options: Welcome Hotel Gulmarg, Comrade Inn, Neduz Hotel, RK Sarovar Portico, Hotel Glacier Heights
● Activities: Shikara Ride, Houseboat Stay, Cable Car Gondola Ride, Gulmarg Golf Club, Kashmiri Cuisine
● Ideal Stay Time: 6 Nights / 7 Days
● Romantic Experience: Hold hands with your partner as you explore the Mughal-style Shalimar Gardens or soak up the serenity of the shimmering lake. Make the most of your honeymoon with an unforgettable Shikara boat ride on lush Dal Lake.
● Best time to go to Kashmir for honeymoon: Kashmir's best season is the monsoons (September to November), when the whole country forms a mosaic of green, red and yellow colours. From December to early March, paradise appears with a different snowy mood.
How to get there:
– By Air – Srinagar International Airport, 14 km from the city, has direct flights from Delhi, Mumbai and Jammu.
– By Train – The nearest train station from Srinagar is Jammu Tawi Railway Station, 298 km away. From here you can reach Kashmir using many transport options.
Rolling green hills, glorious weather, breath-taking scenery, and your significant other by your side – what more can you do to make your honeymoon the most romantic event of your life?